Friday, February 1, 2008

MBA Year 1

After more than two years of work experience, I decided to pursue an MBA degree. It was my dream to pursue higher studies for career advancement and personal growth as well. I believe taking this degree would give me an edge to other people taking the same career path. Also, this would be a venue for me to gain further knowledge in business and at the same time meet a lot of people. It was fun having Information Management and Managerial Statistics as my current subjects with different classmates from various backgrounds. There are people from Training, IT, Engineering, Procurement, and Sales departments. I got to meet people from different ages from same age as mine to age of my mom. Their experience at work was great that I have to learn new things that would aid me in my career in the near future. Also, I think it was a great time since I really miss school days. I am looking forward to all the events, lectures and people I will meet. I hope I will be finishing this degree in the next two years.

No comments: